Chop the fish fillet and pour a bit of salt, pepper, turmeric, saffron, and lime juice on it let it rest for about half an hour so it takes the flavors.
After 30 minutes put the seasoned fish in a pan and sauté it with fried onion and squashed garlic. Be careful not to smash the fillet. Wash the rice and soak it for a while and then add water, a bit of salt, and oil until the water is evaporated enough.
Put a layer of Lavash bread (flatbread) or sliced potatoes on the bottom of the oiled pot. Add a layer of rice to it. Then add the fish along with a bit of dill and mix them slowly.
Add more layers until you finish the materials and put a layer of white rice on top.
Mix some saffron with water, pour it on the layers, and let them cook for a while. Now the dish is ready to be served and garnished.
- 3 average pieces of milkfish
- Cowpea 100 g (optional)
- Finely chopped f dill 1 tbsp
- 1 large onion and finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- Spice turmeric and a little dried fish and lime juice to the extent necessary
- Salt and pepper to the extent necessary